Thursday, September 10, 2009

Life and change...

So much has happened since February when I last blogged.

Bean broke his arm the early part of June. We were very blessed that is was a clean break and he only had to wear his cast for 4 weeks. Not too bad and he didn't miss too much of summer since this was one of the coldest ones I can remember. He did not do well with his cast for the first couple of days, but after I told him that only the doctor can take it off, he seemed to stop asking me to and began to accept it and get used to it for that period in life.


Family life is great! Bean is almost three years old. That time has just flown by. He is so loving and amazes me every day. He has learned his first Bible verse, "God's way is perfect" Psalm 18:30. It is so cute to hear him quote it. He is learning how to count, the sounds and names of his letters and how to use scissors. It is amazing how fast kids can learn, but it is also amazing how much we parents need to teach them. The things that we simply do every day, well a three year old needs to be shown how! But, it is a fun learning process! Love this age!



Do you remember our tree incident back in December? You know, the tree that fell on our house? Well, last Monday we had another tree fall and crush our tool shed and my car. I was in bed waking up for the day when it happened. I heard the tree fall. It actually wasn't as loud as I thought it would be for falling and taking out two things. Then, my gram passed away two days later. It was a very stressful and sad week. We got through it though, with the help of God, our family and some great friends. Through last week, God has truly shown us how blessed my husband and I are. We buried my gram and I find it amazing how we are all there for one another. Keep us in your prayers though, as the grieving period is still here. We did find a new car...a mini van to be exact. And, if you know me...I have been wanting one since I had Bean. We are excited and truly honored that God gave us a car that totally surpassed our expectations of what we could afford.





Our last and biggest news is that we are expecting again! Yep! A boy and he should arrive sometime in late January. We can't wait to meet him. If you have any suggestions on names, please share as we have not yet come up with one!




Many blessings to you all!

No comments: