Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My News...

My exciting news....I put in my notice at work!!!! This is something that Rock and I (and our small group) have been praying about for months. I have been struggling with working full time. I haven't felt like I have been a Christ-pleasing wife or mother since I have started working full time. God is so faithful and his yes means yes and his no means no. With praying, I felt as though God had been telling me to be still - that he has something greater in store for me. He did. I wasn't even looking for a new job and he provided me with a part time job working closer to home only a couple of days a week! Praise God!!!! I am so excited to start this new chapter in my life. My prayer is that I can fully lead life how God desires me to. I truly want to become the Proverbs 31 woman.
Please pray for me as I begin this new chapter!!! Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to hear more details.

I suspected it might be something like this - either that or pregnancy, which is usually the first thing I think of when someone says they have good news! :-D

God's Child said...

Ha ha....well hopefully the pregnancy isn't too far behind. We would like for me to home full time before "we plan" to have the next. We are thinking in about a year or two. But...if God wants it now we are more than welcome to the idea!