Monday, November 3, 2008

Rock and Bean


Some of you may be wondering who Rock and Bean are or if you know me why I chose those names. Well, another blogger friend of mine has chosen to use nicknames for her family for security/privacy reasons. I feel very strongly that this is a great idea. Unfortuately, we don't live in a very trusting society. So here is my family:

Rock is my husband and my strength. He is loving and trusting and forgiving. He has been there for me in more ways than I could mention in this blog. He keeps me optimistic, he lifts my spirits up (or chin up as he would call it) and he has his own passion for Christ and our family. I was created to be his helpmate; "The LORD God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him"(Genesis 2:18). So, that is what I am striving to be...his helper.

Bean is our fun little boy. He is two and just the greatest kid on the earth. His nickname is Bean because when he was born daddy thought that his head was shaped like a bean :) He is growing so fast and learning so much. His vocabulary has just exploded. He came to me and Rock as a surprise and a huge BLESSING! Rock and I both live for Christ, each other and Bean. We are complete in our oneness.

God is my Heavenly Father and my Saviour. My husband may be my Rock and strength and Bean may be my Blessing, but I would have nothing if it weren't for Christ dying for my sins. Christ loves me more than anyone here on earth. He gives me the daily breath that I need to fight through this sinful world. All is possible with the Lord....it's a guarantee. I can't wait for the day when we all reside with the Lord in His New Earth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful! Thank you so much for telling me about your blog. You have done a great job!

I have linked to you from my blog!